WE SET THE STANDARDS OTHERS TRY TO LIVE UP TO
At Odelia Healthcare we recognize that our dedicated team is the key to “helping you return home”.
We offer 24-hour skilled nursing care, including short and long-term rehabilitation. Private rooms help with the healing process. The short-stay unit is designed for those who need post-acute care following hospitalization and are planning to return home.
We know you’ve been through a lot. Our short stay unit will offer a warm, pleasant atmosphere to help speed your recovery.
Our comfortable private rooms, lively dining, and common areas bring a little bit of home to your stay. The short stay units include televisions and telephones. Beauty and barber services are available on-site. Our team is focused on your recovery.
Long-term care is available for those patients who need extended stays.
At Odelia Healthcare we strive to help patients reach their goals. People are the heart of our business and we recognize the responsibility of providing quality services. Our team of professionals understands the importance of creating an environment of warmth and caring during a stay, whether short term rehab or long term care.
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation center does more than care for long term residents. Our rehabilitation/nursing team assists in the recovery from surgery, injury or illness. Spacious, private rooms with TV’s and phones, 24 hour nursing care + doctor recommended rehabilitation is designed to “Help you get back home.”
When the day arrives for you to return home our team may arrange for Home Health and/or other programs to assist you in a safe transition back home. Odelia Healthcare also offers Palliative to Supportive Care Services to complete the continuum of care.
Taking the time and patience to listen to the needs of each individual in order to ensure the best quality service around
Being compassionate about our ability to positively affect and improve the lives of others
Building relationships while focusing on the personal needs of each family member placed in our care to enhance their quality of life and daily experiences.
Respecting the uniqueness of each individual, and drawing strength from our diversity
Continually trying to improve our services and quality of care by using innovative approaches in our quest for excellence
The rights of our residents and being good stewards of our resources
Love and Care for your Golden Years
Odelia Healthcare Post Acute Services Include:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-cerebrovascular accident (Stroke)
- Respiratory/Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Amputation care
- Hip/Knee fractures and replacements
- General debility/Weakness
- Short and long term rehabilitation
- Patient Navigator
Odelia Healthcare Rehab Team
- By emphasizing on rehabilitation, our therapy team designs individualized treatment programs to assist patients in returning to their normal and viable lifestyle. These programs address the patient’s mobility, performance of activities of daily living, communication skills and swallowing function.
- Family involvement is welcomed. Rehabilitation is hard work and family encouragement is beneficial to recovery
- Physical, occupational, and speech, wound and IV therapies available 7 days a week, as ordered by physician
Odelia Healthcare Skilled Nursing & Complex Medical Care
- Our professional team includes Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants provide care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week , 365 days per year
- Registered Nurses and License Vocational Nurses
- Infusion (IV) therapy including antibiotics
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Uncontrolled/Complicated Diabetes
- Post surgical complications